What Sets Our Clubhouses Apart From Other Golf Communities in Georgia? Your Tastebuds Will Tell You.
Golf communities in Georgia are known for their lush courses, luxurious amenities and lively social atmospheres, and The Landings Golf & Athletic Club is no different. But the Club’s diverse dining options, which cater to a wide spectrum of tastes and member preferences, may just be what sets them apart from all the rest.
You’ll find The Landings on almost every top Georgia golf communities’ list, and most likely every must-eat dining list, too. From a traditional steakhouse and upscale sushi to Lowcountry traditional and easy-casual local catches, The Landings Golf & Athletic Club takes pride in offering a culinary wonderland of options.
Each golf course clubhouse dining experience offers something truly unique. The culinary team is committed to locally sourcing the highest quality ingredients available, ensuring an unparalleled dining experience.
Ranging from fast-casual to timeless elegance, here’s a glimpse of The Landings Golf & Athletic Club’s dining destinations.
Deer Creek – A Coastal Grill
Overlooking the 18th green of the Deer Creek course, this coastal grill offers a nautical ambiance and a menu showcasing fresh and local seafood, including a raw bar that serves creative offerings such as a Smoked Salmon Carpaccio, a Tuna, Crab, and Avocado Tower, Oysters, and the ultimate Seafood Tower. The ingredients are sourced from local farms and companies, highlighting a commitment to supporting local businesses. The Deer Creek clubhouse, in partnership with UGA Marine Extension and Georgia Sea Grant’s Shellfish Research Lab, is a proud participant of rebuilding Georgia’s oyster reefs by returning recycled shell to coastal marshes.
A haven for foodies, the Marshwood course clubhouse boasts four dining options:
- Palmer’s Steakhouse – A timeless and elegant dining experience establishing itself as our club’s flagship dining venue and the finest steakhouse in Savannah serving a hearty variety of seasonal offerings as well as “throwback classics” from the original Marshwood clubhouse menu.
- Arnie’s Tavern – Reflecting the spirit of Arnold Palmer, this is the ultimate 19th hole, offering classic casual fare in a warm, inviting atmosphere. Everything about Arnie’s Tavern is refined in a way that honors the traditions of golf. A perfect place to grab a bite to eat before or after a round on the golf course or a drink after croquet on the event lawn.
- Cabana Bar – While some may not consider this poolside spot a clubhouse dining option, they would be mistaken. Transforming into Piscina Cantina for dinner service, this casual hangout hosts a popular happy hour and mouthwatering Mexican fare.
- 5-9ATE Mobile Kitchen – Stationed primarily near the outdoor Banquet Barn at Marshwood, this mobile kitchen offers a monthly rotating menu of themed offerings. From New York Chinese Food to Comfort Pies, Mocktoberfest to All Things Shrimp, this is one dining option where you will not have the same thing twice.
The Oakridge clubhouse recently underwent major interior renovations and now offers two dining options:
- Osteria Oakridge – When someone thinks of a Tuscan restaurant, images of Cyprus trees and grape vines, and colors of deep orange and brown might come to mind. Not at Osteria Oakridge – this restaurant draws inspiration on a countryside Tuscan picnic among the rolling hills and wildflowers of Tuscany. It’s a celebration of authentic, bold food and wine in a warm, welcoming setting.
- 109th Hole – Drawing inspiration on the birthplace of golf, this Scottish-inspired pub is a go-to during the big game. Boasting 13 TVs and a traditional sports bar menu, you can cheer on your favorite team or player to victory, or celebrate your own wins on the course.
Palmetto course’s clubhouse offers two dining options that embody and blend Southern hospitality and trendy modern cuisine, both with a hint of southern charm.
- The Southern Table – A place that welcomes you like family, offering regional, sustainably sourced ingredients and hearty dishes that evoke comforting memories of family gatherings. The Southern Table brings to life all that makes living at The Landings so special.
- Finjin Sushi and Noodles – An upscale sushi and noodle bar, led by Master Sushi Chef Jin Kang, presenting beautifully prepared sushi with a touch of sophistication. Not into sushi? Indulge on the complex tastes of Chef Jonny’s ramen and pho creations.
Franklin Creek – The Deck
While not located within a traditional golf course clubhouse, this dining option is nestled at the lively court sports complex. And it just seems to fit. The Deck is a fast-casual dining gem. It’s a haven for those seeking a quick bite or a relaxing meal after a game of tennis, pickleball or croquet. From breakfast delights to hand-tossed pizzas, The Deck has it all, perfectly complementing the active lifestyle of The Landings community.
A taste of membership
Becoming a member of The Landings Golf & Athletic Club opens doors to a world of exclusive privileges, including access to six championship golf courses, challenging court sports, a 52,000-square-foot fitness center, and, of course, a broad selection of dining options across the clubhouses. It’s much, much more than golf – although that’s exceptional too.
From casual gatherings to formal celebrations, the diverse dining options at The Landings Golf & Athletic Club are an integral part of the community’s identity, making it a standout choice for golf enthusiasts and food connoisseurs alike.
Whether you’re looking to live within one of Georgia’s golf retirement communities or looking for great places to dine, why not enjoy both? The Landings has what you’re looking for.