Rick came to The Landings after a career of wide-ranging positions in public school education as well as real estate endeavors in rental properties and home renovations. Rick’s formal education was at State University New York at New Paltz with a Masters Degree from Columbia University and advanced study at Yale and New York University. He has been a Landings property owner since 1993, a Landings Club Member since 1994, a full time resident since 1997, and a Landings Company Realtor since 1998. He and his wife, Sue, are active supporters of the arts and ecology in Savannah.
Rick and Sue work as a Realtor Team at The Landings and it continues to be their privilege to represent Landings residents and newcomers with the sale and purchase of homes and lots. They believe every real estate transaction is most important and carries their promise of personal and professional attention. They have a strong commitment to The Landings and have the goal of bringing people together with the property that is right for them.
- GRI designation (Graduate Realtor’s Institute)
- ASR designation (Accredited Seller Representative)
- Member SABOR (Savannah Board of Realtors)
- Member GAR (Georgia Association of Realtors)
- Member NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- Continued qualification for Million Dollar Club and Distinguished Sales Society