Mike Burch was born and raised in the State of Washington. After graduating from the University of Washington in Seattle with a BA degree in Business Administration, he embarked on a very successful business career. Corporate positions includes Sales Representative, Regional Sales Manager, Division Sales Manager and Vice President of Sales & Marketing. He was primarily associated with entrepreneurial business ventures in both the Healthcare and Financial Services industries. His corporate positions allowed him to visit all 50 states in the United States.
In 2001, Mike retired from the corporate setting. After receiving his Georgia Real Estate license, he joined The Landings Company in mid-2002. With a strong sales and financial background, as well as over 18 years of knowledge of The Landings community, Mike is well positioned to serve both Sellers and Buyers of real estate on beautiful Skidaway Island.
– Graduate of the Realtor’s Institute
– Member of The Savannah Board of Realtors
– Member of the Georgia Association of Realtors
– Member of the National Association of Realtors
– Continuing Member Savannah Board of Realtors Distinguished Sales & Service Society