Multimillion-dollar-property-mover Martha earned her undergraduate and Masters degrees from The University of Georgia, and spent some time there as an assistant professor of childhood development.
Her real estate career began in Lexington, Kentucky, and she really hit her stride in coastal Georgia, where she’s lived for 27 years, the last 25 on Skidaway Island. “I have an inborn desire to please my customers and do my very best”, is how Martha explains her consistently exceptional sales record. She’s loyal to her clientele, and they return the favor in kind. She’s been the agent of record as many as six times in succession for customers with terminal cases of “Landings Fever” – folks who buy, sell, and buy again.
– Martha has been involved in the sale of over 1,000 homes
– Career sales production over $200,000,000
– Senior Real Estate Specialist (S.R.E.S.) designation
– Named Salesperson of the Year 12 times, including 2004 and 2005
– Member – Savannah Board of Realtors
– Associate Broker
– Masters degree – The University of Georgia
– Assisted by husband, George, and daughter, Candice