We’ve all been through a lot lately. Life has been disrupted, vacation plans cancelled. So we can’t think of a better reason to get away from it all by making a Discovery Visit to The Landings in September.
If you talk to any of our residents, they will tell you that there is something special about life on our island. Maybe it’s being surrounded by pristine waterways and tranquil marsh views, or perhaps it’s the selection of resort-style amenities, or maybe it’s our many active community groups. No matter the reason, one point remains—life at The Landings is special, and we invite you to experience it for yourself by scheduling a Discovery Visit.
Fully immerse yourself in our island lifestyle during your stay. Tee it up on one of our six distinct championship golf courses, or depart from one of our deep-water marinas on a narrated boat tour, go to dinner at one of our on-site restaurants, featuring farm-to-table dining, and then end the day taking in breathtaking views from the comfort of your very own island home.
After you’ve explored The Landings, we encourage you to head into downtown Savannah, and experience the charm of this historic city along with world-class dining, art galleries, museums, symphonies and more. Come experience the culture and energy Savannah is famous for!
Savannah is consistently ranked as a top destination by Travel + Leisure, Conde Nast, The New York Times and Southern Living, and has been named one of The Most Beautiful Places in America, by USA Weekend Magazine.
Our Discovery Visit Packages Include:
● Accommodations in a beautifully appointed island home within our gated community
● Guest Club Membership for the duration of your Discovery Visit
● One round of golf per person or narrated boat tour for two around the island
● Full access to our 50,000 square foot fitness and wellness center, pools, tennis courts, and clubhouse restaurants
● Bicycles to explore the island with the backdrop of Savannah’s intracoastal waterway
● A personalized tour of homes for sale within our award-winning community
You’ll find that we’ve made many adjustments to adhere to proper social distancing and sanitation guidelines to keep our guests safe and comfortable.