Safety and health are vital to us at The Landings Club, and we’ve found new ways to maintain our health and fitness throughout this pandemic. While our Wellness Center closed to adhere to social distancing guidelines, we continued to promote and practice fitness. We kept our distance while doing group workouts in the parking lot, went virtual with classes on our YouTube channel, and even held properly distanced water aerobics at the Marshwood pool. The Smoothie Bar switched to takeout only and Qigong/Tai Chi practice was hosted on Zoom.
We’ve greatly appreciated your cooperation and understanding as we’ve worked to keep everyone safe. Now, after Governor Kemps executive order, we are slowly reopening the Oakridge Wellness Center. Operations will resume on Friday, May 7 at 9 a.m. with new restrictions:
- No indoor classes
- Personal training may continue in the green practice space or in a group studio class
- Every other gym machine must be left unoccupied to maintain distance
- Masks are required unless using cardio equipment
- Equipment will be sanitized after each use and sanitation stations will be placed throughout the facility
- Indoor pools will remain closed
We’re working to make sure all members can safely get back into their fitness routines while following government recommendations. We’re happy to be back, and we will keep all our members updated as the situation evolves and limitations change.