A native of Pennsylvania, Carolyn attended Cabrini College and St. Joseph’s College in the Philadelphia area. With her background in Chemistry and Math, she worked in the hematology and blood chemistry labs of Fitzgerald Mercy Hospital. After her marriage to Jim McInerney in 1964, her husband’s position with IBM and several other tech companies relocated the family to seven different states along the east coast. While residents of Falmouth, Maine, Carolyn owned and managed two interior design/oriental rug firms in Portland and Brunswick, Maine as well as a custom sewing room and fabric store. She was elected to the Falmouth School Board, was Executive Board member of the Downtown Portland Merchants Association and a Board member of the Woodlands Golf and Country Club.
In 1991, she earned her real estate license and in 1993, her Associate Brokers license. She has been a successful REALTOR in Maine, Virginia, New Jersey and Georgia. Carolyn and Jim became full-time residents of The Landings in 1998. She has been a member of the Savannah Board of Realtors Distinguished Sales Society for 14 years.
PERSONAL SERVICE GUARANTEE “As your REALTOR, I pledge to offer you the highest standard of service and professionalism available.” Carolyn’s success in real estate is due to her experience and her focus on ‘what can I do to make this transaction stress-free for my clients and customers’.
– Married with three children and four grandchildren
– School Board Member
– Vice President of Woodlands Country Club Board
– Chair of House Committee for Woodlands Country Club
– United Way Campaign Portland – Top Producer Award
– Executive Board of the Portland Merchants Association
– Small Business Owner for thirteen years
– Award winning REALTOR for 21 years
– Senior Real Estate Specialist
– Agent of the Year for The Landings Company – 2008 and 2011
– Boater, golfer, kayaker, gardener, volunteer, environmentalist, the ‘cookie’ lady, the ‘turtle’ lady and a REALTOR who loves her job!