There is so much to do at the Landings this holiday season, but so little time! Here are some fun, festive, events to give you a break from the cooking, shopping and planning of the holidays and allow you to get in the holiday spirit!
- Nov. 14th Savannah Food & Wine Taste of Downtown – Taste of Savannah features local cuisines from some of the best restaurants around not too mention, hundreds of wines, spirits and Stella Artois beer! You will receive five free food tokens with the purchase of your ticket so make sure to bring your appetite! Click HERE for more information.
- Nov. 26th Thanksgiving Cardio at the FC Tennis Center 9-10:30AM – Not cooking? This is a chance to workout before the big meal so you can enjoy all the fabulous Thanksgiving “sides” without guilt.
- Nov. 26th Teeny Tiny Tot Thanksgiving Camp for ages 2-3 – This camp gives your young ones something fun to do while you prepare a feast for the family. It is filled with fun, Thanksgiving-themed activities for the little ones. The Camp will run from 10 to 11AM
- Nov. 27th Tiny Tot Ages 4-5 & Ages 6-12 Thanksgiving Camp –This popular camp is designed for kids to enjoy fun, age-appropriate and Thanksgiving themed activities while you get ready for the Thanksgiving meal.
- Nov. 26 – Dec. 26th “A Christmas Tradition” at The Historic Savannah Theatre –This is one performance that you don’t want to miss! The Historic Savannah Theatre sets the stage for the perfect holiday picture; complete with Frosty the Snowman, Dancing Reindeer and St. Nick himself! “A Christmas Tradition” runs from Nov. 26th through Dec. 26th. Click HERE for more information
- Nov. 27th – Dec. 24th Holly Jolly Holiday Trolley Tour – Ride through Historic Downtown Savannah as you take in impeccably decorated homes and streets that are sure to fill your heart with holiday cheer! Join in on a carol or two with fellow riders and experience the holidays in Historic Downtown Savannah! The Holly Jolly Holiday Trolley runs from Nov. 27th through Dec. 24th catch it before it’s too late! Click HERE for more information
- Dec. 4th Christmas on the River – Historic River Street will be filled with live music and entertainment along with tons of local merchants ready to help you find the perfect holiday gift. Stay late and catch fireworks from Wet Willies or come back on the 5th and catch a glimpse of Santa at the Lighted Christmas Parade! Click HERE for more information.
- Dec. 5th Savannah’s Lighted Christmas Parade – Santa Claus is coming to town for this Savannah tradition that is sure to be fun for the entire family! The parade begins at 5:30 at West River St. and like always, there is no cost to attend! Click HERE for more information.
- Dec. 6th & 13th Brunch with Santa Palmetto Club Sunday – This always-popular brunch is a big hit! Kids get the opportunity to meet and eat with Santa as he visits each table to speak with the youngsters about their Christmas wishes.
- Dec. 31st– Jan. 1st New Years Eve at City Market – Ring in the New Year Savannah style at the New Years Eve celebration at City Market. This street party begins at 7PM is open to everyone and is free to attend so come on out and send 2015 off in style! Click HERE for more information.
- Jan 1st Slide Into the New Year Polar Plunge at Franklin Creek Pool – Join your fellow residents for the traditional Polar Bear Plunge no snow, no freezing temps, but lots of fun as residents take the plunge down the giant slide into the pool!