We know this is a difficult, unprecedented time with many communities across the country dealing with COVID-19. We also realize that you may be thinking about a move to The Landings in the future, and we want to keep you updated on how our handling this issue.
Here at The Landings we are taking all necessary precautions:
- All events and group activities have been cancelled.
- We are practicing social distancing across our community.
- The Landings Club has 4 of our golf courses open, tennis/court sports are proceeding at member discretion.
- The Landings Club restaurants have closed their dining rooms HOWEVER takeout services are available.
- To alleviate any resident concerns about supplies at home, The Club is also offering a list of fresh food & grocery items to all island residents for either pick up at a clubhouse or delivery.
As of March 23rd, we are not taking any Discovery Visits through April 30th. We plan to re-evaluate this situation as more information becomes available.
If you’re considering a visit in the late summer or fall, schedule it now to guarantee your preferred dates. Or, take a virtual tour of The Landings from the comfort of your own home.
And if you’re currently searching for or selling a home, try not to worry. The real estate market is always far less sensitive than the financial markets. Now might be the perfect time to find the stability that comes with purchasing a home. And when it comes to finding a place at The Landings, your safety is our top priority. Technology means you can take a virtual tour of a listing while our real estate experts provide online support, and we can still provide individual showings on request.
As always, there is no penalty if cancelling a Discovery Visit. We don’t charge your credit card until you arrive.
We’ll keep you informed as this situation evolves, and we hope you and your family remain healthy, supportive and resilient as we all continue to navigate these uncharted waters.
President, The Landings Company